Our Premium Ultra HID bulbs are quite simply the best. Modeled after the Osram CBI line of performance bulbs we've sourced quartz glass from Philips, salts from APL USA and electrodes from Plansee in Austria. On top of this we've redesigned the capsule to produce up to 20% more light than the standard Apexcone HID bulbs which are already an industry leading bulb. The quartz glass is optically clear with a UV coating to protect the headlights from UV radiation. The warm up time on the Ultra bulbs is about 20% quicker than Apexcone bulbs and will reach full brightness in 10-15 seconds.
Alignment: Manufactured in a state of the art facility using automated processes we guarantee perfect alignment of the xenon capsule for the best beam pattern possible.
Output: Output up to 3400 Lumens when used on a 35W ballast and 5000 Lumens on a 55W ballast you're sure to be seen.
Warranty: Premium Ultra HID Bulbs come with a lifetime warranty.
Sold in pairs to ensure color matching and each bulb comes with adaptors to connect to the factory wiring if required*
*OEM HID replacement bulbs such as D1, D2, D3 and D4's do not have adaptors as they are designed to work with the OEM ballasts.
- Lexus Fog Lights (2013 up)
- Nissan Fog Lights (2016 up)
- Subaru Fog Lights (2013 up)
- Toyota Fog Lights (2013 up)
- Bulbs marked with the following: "H16" "12V 19W" "64219L " This is a 19W halogen bulb that has a very similar base to the H11. Do not use HID's in these applications, the housings are made of a soft plastic and may melt with 35W HID kits. Please check the bulbs before ordering. Using an H11 LED bulb is recommended.