DDM Tuning Bi-Xenon D2S Projectors, V1, 3in Lens
I ordered these from DDM and can't believe how much nicer it is than the BI-XENON: MORIMOTO MINI H1 6.0
Running DDM Ultra HID Kit 55W 5500K bulbs
- Light distribution is Excellent, with 4x as much light along the cutoff Vs TRS Mini H1's, which gives way more distance throw
- Less foreground lighting to blind you excellent ratio of foreground-to-distance light
- Solenoid sounds way beefier big 'thunk' when it is fired, compared to a little 'clack' of the Mini H1
- Razor sharp cut-off line!! Nice line of purple and blue when running DDM 55W Ultra HID Kit.
- The highbeam on these have Excellent height due to the high beam shutter design in that it pulls down VS other shutters that pivots from the right side.
CONS: Very little except
D2S projectors are large and for the most part will need allot of room to install so be sure to do your homework be for you install them..
extremely happy with the results, and now I have the brightest Car I have ever seen on the road at night. Riding behind any new Lexus/Audi/Acura with their bright new LED headlights, my projectors still lights up the road far in front of them, and out shines them side-by-side on the highway. It's amazing! Plus the razor sharp cutoff is so obvious.
Also, DDM support has exceeded my expectations,